The Strategic Role of Investor Relations
Book now to guarantee your place
View the agenda here
All our programmes are available on a bespoke basis.
9 October 2015
Effective, fair and trustworthy communications between a company and its stakeholders can have a major impact on the reputation and value of a company. Within this communications mix Investor Relations plays a crucial gatekeeper role, balancing the external informational needs of the finance and investment industry together with the internal needs of the Board and management team.
This ONE DAY course will provide delegates with:
- An understanding of the evolution of the role of IR as a result of the developments in the financial markets
- An overview of the rules governing IR in the UK
- Typical information requirements requested from IR teams by institutional investors and analysts
- Organisation of an effective Investor Relations office
- An Investor Relations work plan
- Tips for managing internal information flows
- Best practice informational needs and presentations for analysts and institutional investors
- Dedicated framing session with institutional investor from investment firm
- Workshop session to prepare an analyst and investor presentation
Who should attend
This one day course has been designed to appeal to the following professionals:
- Newly appointed Investor relations managers
- Communication and PR Managers of listed and listing companies
- PR and IR consultants
- Financial analysts
London Stock Exchange, 10 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7LS.