Strategic Presentation Skills - one day training programme
Book now to guarantee your place
9 September 2015
Training Programme Overview
In a business environment, effective communication is critical. This Strategic Presentation Skills workshop is designed for mid to senior level executives who are already capable presenters, but wish to make the leap from good to great. The workshop starts with an analysis of what it means to be ‘a natural’. What is it that the Bill Clintons of this world are doing that is making them successful and engaging communicators? From there, delegates will develop the key elements of effective communication applicable across all scenarios from internal meetings to business pitches, briefings and presentations.
The programme aims to furnish executives with all the necessary tools to unlock their full leadership potential. The one day workshop will enable participants to:
- Understand the principles of truly effective spoken communication
- Deliver their messages with confidence, presence and authority
- Confidently convey personality and build trust in all speaking situations
- Structure focused and memorable messages with impact and clarity
- Consider creative visuals that reinforce rather than distract from key messages
- React immediately and confidently to unexpected questions
- This programme is conducted in series of sessions in one day, starting with an analysis of the principles of effective communication.
- Participants are shown and practise, using role-play and video playback, how to apply these principles across a wide variety of scenarios.
- A presentation skills reference book covering best practice, examples and other support covered during the day
- If you think you would benefit from follow on 1-on-1 coaching sessions, please mention it to the trainer or LSEG’s course coordinator
Who should attend
This one day course has been designed to benefit the following professionals:
- Senior Company Secretarial professionals
- Investor Relations Directors and Managers
- Central Bankers and Exchange professionals
- Senior Compliance officers
- Senior PR and IR consultants
Location: London Stock Exchange, 10 Paternoster Square, London.