A Presentation Masterclass - 1 Day Training Programme
Book now to guarantee your place
16 October 2015
Training Programme Overview
This one day training programme - A Presentation Masterclass - is designed to give junior to mid level executives a “fundamentals” overview of good communication and presentation skills. The programme offers simple, easy to practise tools to help you get your message across memorably, structure your material for the best impact and present to audiences of varied sizes – naturally.
The workshop aims to be fun and effective with plenty of opportunities to practise.
Why attend the course?
By the end of this workshop, each participant will:
- Understand the principles of truly effective spoken communication and how they can present at their best
- Deliver their messages with confidence, authority and presence
- Know how to structure clear, concise, focused messages that achieve impact and clarity
- Be able to react immediately and confidently to a sudden time constraint
- Know how to use creative visuals that reinforce both the speaker and the message and do not, as so often happens, act as a distraction
- Know how to address the pit-falls of speaking “off the cuff” and to be able to deal with all types of questions with both confidence and credibility.
This is a skills-based training course. Learning skills takes practice. The day is highly practical in nature with use being made of role-play and video analysis of each performance. Participants will be asked to prepare and deliver presentations to their peers, which will be recorded, critiqued and repeated.
- A presentation skills reference book covering best practice, examples and other support covered during the day
- If you think you would benefit from follow on 1-on-1 coaching sessions, please mention it to the trainer or LSEG’s course coordinator
Who should attend
This one day course has been designed to benefit the following professionals:
- Company Secretarial
- Investor Relations Managers
- Junior analysts
- Exchange professionals
- PR and IR consultants
Location: London Stock Exchange, 10 Paternoster Square, London.
Course fee: £695 + VAT