Technical analysis for today's markets
days to go
London Stock Exchange
Technical analysis applied to the current markets
This one day course is designed to help portfolio managers, analysts, traders, treasury managers and risk managers across asset classes gain an understanding of the most popular and successful techniques and how they can be applied practically to their markets.
This short course explains the strengths, weaknesses and variations of the major technical indicators and techniques. The examples used will be current and relevant using a live terminal.
Technical analysis will be applied to the current markets.
What you will learn
Topics covered include:
- Five steps in analysing a security
- Defining the trend direction
- Defining the strength of the trend
- Is the trend strengthening or weakening?
- Where are the likely millstones in the journey ahead for the security?
- Top Down analysis using Relative Rotation GraphsTM
- Why use Candlestick charts?
- Are Ichimoku Kinko Hoyo charts applicable to me?
- Combining Fibonacci Retracements with other technical analysis