Building global multi-asset portfolios
London Stock Exchange, London
Learn practical methods to create your own globally diversified multi-asset portfolio
Learn practical methods to create your own globally diversified multi-asset portfolio.
- Understand what risk factor allocation is and how it can enhance your investment portfolio
- Understand what the global market portfolio is and why international diversification works
- Apply the taught methods to construct a global multi-asset portfolio
Who should attend?
This seminar is tailored to the professional needs of practitioners from investment companies, regional/private banks, insurance companies and institutional investors in the fields of portfolio management, wealth management, investment controlling and treasury including:
- Portfolio/ Asset Managers
- Investment Committee Members
- Wealth Managers
- Family Office CIOs
- CFAs / CAIAs
CPD points: This programme attracts 6 CPD points
ASSET ALLOCATION and DIVERSIFICATION
- Asset allocation overview
- What could diversification do to your portfolio?
11.15 - 12.15
ASSET ALLOCATION for CORPORATIONS
- Risk Factor vs. Asset Class Portfolios
- To hedge or not to hedge?
13.15 - 14.45
BUILDING A GLOBALLY DIVERSIFIED MULTI-ASSET PORTFOLIO
- A first multi-asset portfolio: the global asset portfolio
- The Yale & Harvard Endowment examples
15.00 - 16.30
TIME to INVEST
- ETP selection: practical considerations
16:00 - 16:30 APPLIED LESSONS LEARNED: "BEATING THE BENCHMARK" COMPETITION
- A case study based on historical data is introduced in order to apply the lessons learned throughout the day. Participants will then brainstorm how to use the new methods in their own company.