How to find us
The London Stock Exchange is in the heart of the City of London.
Address: 10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7797 1000
Nearest tube station
- St Paul's (Central line)
- Blackfriars (District and Circle line)
- Farringdon and Barbican (Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City and Circle lines)
Nearest train station
- Blackfriars and City Thameslink
- London City Airport
General information for international delegates
British people are usually polite and quite friendly so don't be afraid to ask for directions if you're lost. More often than not Londoners are happy to point you in the right direction, or even offer a recommendation about their city. London is a safe place but as with any big city it is worth taking sensible precautions, here are a few tips to enjoying London whether you're a first-time visitor or regular traveller:
- In an emergency, contact the police, ambulance, or fire department on 999 or 112. These numbers are free to call – only use them in a real emergency.
- To report non-urgent crime, contact your local police station by calling 101 from within the UK.
- Information about major incidents can be found on the Met Police website https://www.met.police.uk/
- Plan your route before you leave. See the Transport for London website https://tfl.gov.uk/
- In the UK, cars drive on the left. To ensure you cross roads safely, only use designated crossings, only cross when the green man is showing and take note of the signs indicating "look right" or "look left" to spot any oncoming traffic.
- Never leave your bag unattended, and report any unattended bags or items in public places.
- Summer in London is especially pleasant with high temperature above 27c. In the spring time it can be wet in London, winter can be cold with occasional snow. Whatever the season always carry an umbrella! For regular weather updates please visit https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/
10 Paternoster Square