CFA® Level I Exam Preparation
London Stock Exchange, London
Prepare for the CFA exam with LSEG Academy
Increase your CFA level 1 chances by combining our CFA Distant Learning package with a classroom revision course. Over the 5 days of this course the entire CFA curriculum is reviewed in summary. Key concepts and calculations are discussed with lots of focus on question technique. By the end of the course you should feel far more confident that you will be able to answer the questions on the day. The revision course is designed as an entire unit, not usually suitable for partial attendance.
This package includes:
(i) 5 Day Face to Face Revision Course
- 35 hours of classroom based revision (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Provision of self-study modules to use in addition to teaching material
- Access to over 750 exam questions to practice in class
- Study tips and techniques
- One paper mock exam
(ii) Our Online Distant Learning Programme
- Access to our virtual online classroom
- 70 hours of video lessons
- A full set of distant learning workbooks, six in total: (a) four are for education, covering every Learning Outcome Statement in the curriculum and (b) two revision books - a question bank and a book of summary revision notes, including exam tips
The learning materials provide clear and intuitive explanations and include many inspiring hints to add sparkle to the technical topics.
(iii) Progress tests
You will receive four progress tests, each approximately an hour long, one for each of the modules. These are of exam style and difficulty and give you an idea of how you are progressing through the syllabus.
(iv) Mock exam
This is a six-hour exam designed for you to test yourself a few weeks before the actual exam, to enable you to see which subjects you need to focus on for the final stretch.
Dates available in 2017: