An Investor Relations Masterclass
Book now to guarantee your place
4 December 2015
Price £ 695 + VAT
Designed to give seasoned IR Professionals and Board Directors an in-depth update on current IR best practices.
The course covers the breadth of regulation compliance and disclosure practice, latest developments in the accounting field, the use of technology and social media to build closer relationships with investors, capital markets trends and changes, as well as evolving best practices and changes in critical aspects of the day to day role of IR.
The aim of the course is to provide a practical view of what is expected by the investment community and how you as the face of the company can influence this. The programme offers a wealth of real life case studies with speakers that are well-known industry experts.
Central to this programme are the fund manager led group discussions which provide an excellent opportunity to compare and contrast different engagement approaches and identify those that will work best for your investors and your company.
In addition to the in-depth updates on Accounting, Regulation, Compliance and Disclosure practice, Industry best practices and changes, there are several key outcomes that you can expect from this course;
- Learn how to develop a focussed IR strategy based on analysis of your current situation
- Benchmark your own IR practices against industry standards
- Understand the industry changes and learn what the likely changes will mean for you
- Learn how to get the best from your IR toolkit
- Appreciate how IR can support the board and its governance process
- Understand what drives investors’ investment rationales and how to use this to enhance your company’s equity story and value
- Learn what investors expect from you and how best to engage with them.
Who should attend
This one day course has been designed to appeal to the following professionals:
- IR Professionals
- Board Directors and Management teams
- Communication and PR Directors of listed and listing companies
- Seasoned PR and IR consultants
- Seasoned Financial analysts
- A full copy of the course materials and examples
- A series of briefing papers covering regulations, best practices and other subjects that will serve as a reference guide and support your overall learning outcomes from the Masterclass.
If you require a private session for individual questions we can provide individual coaching sessions on a one-to-one basis with the course tutor.
The course will be held at London Stock Exchange’s headquarters located next to St. Paul’s Cathedral at 10 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7LS.
Other programmes in this series:
Investor Relations – the fundamentals
This one day programme is designed to equip those new to Investor Relations or new to Investor Relations in London with the fundamental tools and techniques to manage Investor Relations effectively for their organisation. Delegates will be learn about the rules governing IR as well as typical information requested by investors and will be provided with best practice advice on preparing an analyst and investor presentation.
For those new to investor relations, it is recommended that this programme is attended prior to attending the IR Masterclass.
£695 + VAT or £1,000 + VAT when booking both ‘Investor Relations – the fundamentals’ and ‘An Investor Relations Masterclass.
Course dates in 2015:
Investor Relations - the fundamentals: 6 February 2015; 23 June 2015; 18 September 2015
An Investor Relations Masterclass: 8 May 2015, 4 December 2015