Academy training programmes are structured to develop key skills and competencies right across the academic community as well as the financial, industrial and advisory communities. They are for everyone from banking and fund management professionals, to employees of listed and listing companies, to lawyers, accountants and consultants.
In particular, if you’re a bank or asset management company, we offer programmes on specific topics to help you develop the professional skills of your:
- market operators (qualified traders)
- back office staff and managers
- middle office staff and managers
- portfolio managers and investment officers
- heads of financial product development and distribution
- legal affairs, compliance and audit staff
- risk managers
- financial analysts
Meanwhile, for listed and listing companies, we have programmes driving the development of:
- investor relations officers and managers
- CFOs, finance, administration and planning and control staff
- corporate communication officers and managers
- legal affairs, auditing and compliance staff
In addition, we are able to provide bespoke training for MBA, Masters in Finance and business studies students.