London welcomes Russian Companies
The London Stock Exchange would like to invite you to panel discussions and presentations focused on capital raising opportunities in London. ...
The London Stock Exchange would like to invite you to panel discussions and presentations focused on capital raising opportunities in London.
A delegation of London's business advisory community headed by the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor Alderman Michael Bear will headline the event and be available for questions regarding the current business climate in London for Russian companies.
At the event you will hear from London's advisory community on the current UK regulatory approach to foreign issuers in London and discuss the outlook for IPOs in 2011.
14:15 - 14:45 Registration and Coffee
14:45 - 15:05 Outlook for Foreign Companies Raising Capital
- Tracey Pierce, Director of Equity Primary Markets, London Stock Exchange
15:05 - 15:25 Preparation for IPO
- Svetlana Marriott, KPMG
15:25 - 15:45 Foreign investor and media perception of Russian Companies
- Tom Blackwell, M Communications
15:45 - 16:05 Attracting global capital for Russian businesses
- Recent statistics of equity placemnets out of Russia
- Key milestones for the IPO preparation
- Timing of your IPO and key considerations for optimal window
- Planning your global roadshow
- Breakdown of international demand for Russian IPOs
Speaker: Rita Ourinson, VTB Capital
16:05 - 16:25 Question and Answer session: Questions form Russian companies considering raising capital in London
- Stuart Leasor, M Communications
16:25 - 16:45 Coffee Break
16:45 - 17:05 Speech by Rt. Hon. the Lord Mayor Alderman Michael Bear
- London versus other international finance centres
- London's competitive advantages and how to keep them
17:05 - 17:25 GDR Programmes and Securities Market Regulation
- Varun Gupta, Akin Gump
17:25 - 17:45 Complementary Pools of Capital
- Irina Baichorova, Bank of New York Mellon
17:45 - 18:00 Question and Answer Session