List your company in London
Hyatt Regency Kiev
Alla Tarasova St
London Stock Exchange and PwC are delighted to invite representatives from Ukrainian companies to our complimentary seminar on capital raising...
London Stock Exchange and PwC are delighted to invite representatives from Ukrainian companies to our complimentary seminar on capital raising opportunities in London.
During the seminar our panel of experts will discuss the prospects, challenges and choices available to Ukrainian companies considering a listing in London.
Over the past 10 years many companies from across the CIS have successfully floated in London and are enjoying dynamic trading activity on the London markets.
08:30 - 09:00 Registration and Coffee
09:00 - 09:25 London as a leading International financial centre
- Tracey Pierce, Director of Equity Primary Markets, London Stock Exchange Group
09:25 - 09:45 Global and European Equity markets: Performance and Outlook
- Steve Kale, Capital Markets Origination, Citi
09:45 - 10:05 Raising capital on the London Stock Exchange
- Ukrainian companies in London: Analytics, statistics, overview
- Ayuna Nechaeva, Business Development Manager, London Stock Exchange
10:05 - 10:30 What investors are looking for
- Bogdan Ciobotaru, Head of CEEMEA Financing Execution, Renaissance Capital
10:30 - 10:50 Coffee Break
10:50 - 11:10 Getting your company IPO-ready
- Katya Kuznetsova, Director, London Capital Markets, PwC UK
- Bryan Disher, Partner, Assurance and Capital Markets, PwC Ukraine
11:10 - 11:25 Legal aspects of an International IPO
- Sebastian Lawson, Partner, Freshfields
11:25 - 11:40 Ukrainian legal aspects of a successful IPO
- Mykola Stetsenko, Managing Partner, Avellum Partners
11:40 - 12:10 Corporate Governance: The Role of Corporate Strategy
- James Menzies, Senior Managerm TMF Corporate Secretarial Services
12:10 - 12:30 Question and Answer Session
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 15:30 One-to-one meetings with speaker firms