1 magg 2021
An online training mastercourse addressed to companies interested in the listing process
Many successful companies face a moment where they consider the idea of going public. Access to the capital market through listing is an important step for all companies wishing to compete in an increasingly competitive scenario which requires strategic vision, solid industrial plans and important capital to achieve them.
The listing therefore represents a key choice for the future of the company and involves fundamental considerations about what means to be a listed company and what impacts they will have on business management.
At the same time, it is important to choose a team of competent advisors, able to successfully support and finalise the number of challenges posed by an IPO process.
In this context, Academy offers an online training mastercourse addressed to companies interested in the listing process, in the figures of top management (Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Financial and Administrative Directors).
The training course is divided into 3 modules focused on:
1) The decision of going public;
2) The phases of the IPO process;
3) The life of a listed company.
Each module includes webinars lasting about one hour each. The Webinar is a recorded session held by an expert from the Italian Stock Exchange.
The webinars takes place on the Academy's e-learning platform, web based.
The course will provide participants with guidelines on:
- The risks and opportunities of the listing process;
- How to prepare a company for listing;
- The formal requirements to access the listing;
- The different phases of the IPO process;
- The characteristics of the different markets of Borsa Italiana and the related procedures to access them;
- The obligations of the Company, after listing;
- A typical daylife in a listed company
The companies registered to the entire mastercourse will also have the chance to attend:
- A personalised meeting with the Italy Primary Market team to evaluate how to continue evaluating the IPO process;
- The Community to receive information, libraries, initiatives to keep up to date on the Borsa Italiana markets.
The Faculty is entirely made up of experts from the Italian Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange Group.
Please, consider that the mastercourse is in Italian language.