LSEG Greater China Forum - Hong Kong, 9 June 2014
Bringing together Asia’s buy-side community to look at access routes to London and Europe’s wider capital markets, this Summit attracted those with, or looking to include, allocations in European equities. The conference served as an avenue for Asia’s largest corporates to explore secondary listing options and global profiling on London’s exchange.
Distinguished speakers discussed the following topics:
- China's A share inclusion in global equity benchmarks
- Raising capital in London
- Trading UK and European equities
- London as a RMB offshore centre
- The growing story of ETFs
- and more..
More Details of the event are available at: www.lseggreaterchinaforum.com