Exchange Hosting is London Stock Exchange Group’s lowest latency connectivity option for firms seeking the fastest possible access to our markets. Clients physically locate their servers within the Group’s datacentre facilities, providing low microsecond access to trading platforms and real-time market data services.
The Group has two co-location facilities:
- A fully owned and operated City of London datacentre serving London Stock Exchange, Turquoise and Oslo Børs1 markets; and
- A datacentre in Milan for clients wishing to access Borsa Italiana’s MTA, ETF Plus, MOT, SEDEX and IDEM derivatives market.
(1 Olso Børs is not part of London Stock Exchange Group)
Available to all trading participants (members and non-members) in London and Milan, and Information Vendors in London, the service is popular amongst proprietary trading firms and desk as well as prime brokers, and is now home to a large community of low latency users.
The Group’s data centres are resilient and maintained to a very high standard with excellent up-time history:
- The facilities are strategically and centrally located to achieve good average latency to multiple trading venues
- Our flexible connectivity model provides access to a range of industry leading low latency domestic and European carriers
- High capacity 10Gb cross connectivity to trading and information services
- Low latency access to a growing community of prime brokers to facilitate trading and other essential support services for non-members
Dedicated Customer Connectivity between London & Milan
To support our customers evolving needs London Stock Exchange Group launched a high speed dedicated connectivity service between the data centre in London and the data centre in Milan.
By taking advantage of the low latency network, service experience and proven reliability of Level 3 Communications, the dedicated connectivity service utilizes the fastest available route between our data centres for client own data.
Exchange Hosting Accredited Carriers
The carriers we currently have for Exchange Hosting are:
- EU Networks
- GEO Networks
- Level 3
Contact details of each of the above carriers are available on request.