Your Guide to ESG Reporting
London Stock Exchange
10 Paternoster Square
Watch online by visiting the ESG Guidance Centre using the link below.
Market Open Ceremony - INVITATION ONLY
|07:30||Launch of LSEG Guidance on ESG Reporting
- Xavier Rolet, CEO, London Stock Exchange Group
- Baroness Neville-Rolfe DBE CMG, Commercial Secretary to the Treasury
- James Zhan, Director of the Investment and Enterprise Division, UNCTAD
- Dimitris Tsitsiragos, Vice President, New Business, IFC, World Bank Group
Deeper Connections: The Future of ESG Communication between issuers and investors - Available via webinar registration
|08:30||Registration & Networking Breakfast|
|09:00||Welcome & role of LSEG in enabling issuer-investor communication
- Raffaele Jerusalmi, Director of Capital Markets, and Chief Executive Officer of Borsa Italiana
- Mark Makepeace, Group Director of Information Services and Chief Executive, FTSE Russell
|09:15||Sustainable Stock Exchanges: Market need for ESG Guidance
- Martin Skancke, Chairman, United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
Launch of LSEG Guidance
Closing remarks, followed by tea and coffee
This event will be available to watch live online and via recordings after the event.
By registering to watch online you will be able to connect to view the whole event or view individual sessions as they happen.