London Stock Exchange Derivatives Markets
A large offering of Equity derivatives, Index derivatives and Dividen derivatives
London Stock Exchange Derivatives offer on screen trading and Trade Reporting for a range of international equity index futures and options, including FTSE100 index, FTSE Super Liquid, FTSE RIOB index and the Norwegian benchmark OBX Index.
- IOB: Order book and the Trade Reporting services to trade a large range of IOB DR derivatives, focussed on Russia
- Norway: a unique 'Linked Order Book' model with Oslo Bors offering Norwegian liquidity to the international community connected in London
- UK: Trade Reporting for a range of UK single stock options
Equity Index Derivatives
- IOB: Options and futures on FTSE Russia IOB Index is a market-cap weighted index in USD, designed to measure the performance of the 15 largest Russian DRs trading on London Stock Exchange International Order Book (IOB)
- FTSE Index options: attractive on-screen liquidity through the implementation of an efficient market making scheme, providing narrower spreads and greater order size to trade against.
- Norway OBX Derivatives: Based on a fully linked trading and clearing model which enables members of London Stock Exchange Derivatives to trade Norwegian equity derivatives products with the Nordic customer base of Oslo Bosr
- FTSE UK Super Liquid: Tracks the performance of the UK equity market through a highly liquid universe of stocks
Standardised futures contracts on seven Russian Depositary Receipts listed on the International Order Book are available:
- Norilsk Nickel
- VTB Bank