COMMON DOCUMENTATION (CLIENTS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS)
- General conditions - Part I - August 2017 clean
- General conditions - Part I - August 2017 - mark up ver.
- General conditions - Part II - November 2017 clean
- General conditions - Part II - November 2017 - mark up ver.
- Request for Services - March 2016
- Anti-Money laundering questionnaire
- Withdrawal for Invoicing Payment Bank - October 2016
- Invoice Bank Acceptance - October 2016
- Declaration form of traceability
- Specimen Signature
- MT-X users - certificates request form - January 2017
- Power of attorney for the French FTT
- Split payment form
- FATCA/CRS form
CONNECTIVITY SERVICES FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS (MTX AND A2A)
- General Terms part I - Connection for Service Providers - August 2017
- General Terms part II - Connection for Service Providers - September 2015
- Request for services for service providers - March 2016
- MT-X users/certificates request form - Service Provider - January 2017
X-COM Contractual Documentation
- Agreement Member-Settlement Agent for X-COM - July 2015
- Agreement Member-Settlement Agent for X-COM - July 2015 rev. ver.
- Service Notice - October 2015
- Updated Instructions and Rules of the Collateral Management Service X-COM can be downloaded throught the following link
- Negative interest rate and new concentration limits for the tri-party collateral
SETTLEMENT SYSTEMS AND RELATED ACTIVITIES ( X-TRM) DAILY MATCHING AND ROUTING
The following documentation is an integral part of the Request for Services:
Contractual documentation provided for Daily Matching & Routing Service (X-TRM) and DVP cross border
The following documentation is an integral part of the Request for Services
X-TRM participants who aim to settle through a foreign settlement system have to submit to that system the "Power of Attorney" document and provide a copy to Monte Titoli. Such document allows the foreign systmen to settle transactions through the intermediation of Monte Titoli. Whether the X-TRM participant does not directly participate to the foreign settlement system, it must submit to Monte Titoli a copy of the "Power of Attorney" document sent by the nominated settlement agent to the foreign settlement system.
The following documentation is an integral part of the Request of Services:
Note: Monte Titoli has issued the Informative document as per article 13 Legislative Decree 196 of June 30 2003: "Protection of persons and others with respect to the processing of personal data".