- Turquoise membership is available to companies only; applications from individuals cannot be accepted.
- Applicants should be authorised as an investment firm or credit institution in the European Economic Area (European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland).
- Firms authorised in other jurisdictions or non-authorised firms may also apply for membership in certain circumstances – please contact the Membership Team for details.
- All member firms need to understand and comply with the Turquoise Rules.
Clearing and Settlement
- Members need to have appropriate clearing and settlement arrangements in place for their trading activities.
- Turquoise operates an interoperable clearing model for the pan European equity trading service. Participants are given the choice of EuroCCP N.V., LCH.Clearnet Ltd., and SIX x-clear for the clearing of all traded instruments, with the exception of Polish and Spanish instruments, which are cleared by EuroCCP N.V. and LCH.Clearnet Ltd. only. For Euronext markets Turquoise operates a preferred clearing model via LCH SA; whereas Euronext Growth securities are only cleared via LCH SA. US instruments are cleared via LCH.Clearnet Ltd., with fungible settlement into Depository Trust Company ‘DTC’ (the US Central Securities Depository, ‘CSD’). Turquoise also provides the flexibility for participants to select a different CCP for the clearing activity in different countries.
If you require any further information regarding Turquoise interoperable clearing please contact email@example.com
- The Membership Team can provide contact details of accredited clearing and settlement providers on Turquoise. Please click here for a list of providers.
Connectivity & Trading Software
- We offer a range of solutions to connect to our markets with different levels of management and performance, ranging from full host-to-host solutions to third party proprietary networks.
- In addition, you can either certify in-house trading applications to work with our trading system or use any accredited software provider.
Become a member in only three steps:
- Apply by submitting your Turquoise Membership Application Form and Membership Agreement with supporting documents.
- Prepare your trading connection and post-trade arrangements.
- Go Live - upon approval of your application, you can arrange a live date with the Membership Team.
- Turquoise is not licenced and has no regulatory authorisations in New Zealand