Honourable Artillery Company
Touch Rugby Tournament 201991
days to go
This year's LSEG Mixed Charity Touch Rugby Tournament will be held in the heart of the City of London, at The Honourable Artillery Company's (HAC) Grounds:
- The closest sites are at Finsbury Square and Christopher Street both of which are about a 2 minute walk away. A number of other sites are located nearby, details of which can be found on the TFL website.
Nearest Tube Stations
- From Moorgate, walk north on City Road (approximately a 10 minute walk).
- From Old Street, walk south on City Road (exit of station is signposted Armoury House, approximately a 5 minute walk).
Nearest Main Line Stations
- Moorgate, walk north on City Road (approximately a 10 minute walk).
- Liverpool street, head east to City Road then walk north up City Road (approximately a 12 minute walk).
- An NCP car park is located at Finsbury square almost opposite the HAC. Please visit the HAC website for more detail.