This year's LSEG Mixed Charity Touch Rugby Tournament will be held in the heart of the City of London, at the Honourable Artillery Company's (HAC's) Grounds:
- The closest sites are at Finsbury Square and Christopher Street both of which are about a 2 minute walk away. A number of other sites are located nearby, details of which can be found here.
Nearest tube station
- From Moorgate, walk north on City road.
- From Old Street, walk south on City road (exit of station is signposted Armoury House).
Nearest main line stations
- Liverpool street (approximately a 10 minute walk away).
- Moorgate (approximately a 7 minutes walk away).
- An NCP car park is located at Finsbury square almost opposite the HAC (Click here for details).
Please visit the HAC website for more detail.