The service offered to support International bond issuers and their agents is exactly the same granted to domestic issuers and includes:
- Membership (with eventual power of attorney to an agent)
- ISIN admission;
- Notification of the appointed paying agent;
- Securities placement in the centralised administration system;
- Support for eventual listing on the Italian Stock Exchange;
- Bond coupons floating rate and ABS pool factor notification (where applicable);
- Corporate actions processing;
- General meeting convocation;
- Announcements to be forwarded at issuer's request (e.g.: buyback, Dutch auctions, early repayment, etc.);
- Shareholder Identification;
- Payment reports;
- Daily reporting and reconciliation.
The necessary ISIN code representative of each security to be centralised should be asked in advance to the Italian Numbering Agency (Bank of Italy).
To pay proceeds the Issuer may appoint both:
- A domestic paying agent;
- A non-resident paying agent.
In both cases, Monte Titoli is able to provide the appointed paying agent, also via SWIFT messages, the instructions required to process payments to its participants.
The payment processing is fully STP and it concludes in the value date specified by the issuer in the redemption plan.