Monte Titoli is the authorized CSD for centralized administration, settlement and ancillary services in the Italian market.
The centralized administration service includes Italian Government Bonds for which we are the only depository.
The service range offered in the Italian market is designed to meet the needs of all our customers, in terms of:
- Pre-settlement: through X-TRM the platform which allows contracts routing both from stock exchanges and OTC;
- Settlement: The service provides all T2S functionalities , the platform managed by the ECB that provides settlement services and harmonizes the settlement procedures in all markets;
- Centralized administration: allows participants, issuers and intermediaries, to hold their securities in dematerialized form, in an efficient and fully STP system;
- Asset servicing: corporate actions processing on a fully STP basis and in line with international standards; also tax services are provided to support domestic in placing bonds in international markets;
- RCC: allows issuers to pay automatically the fees due to the intermediaries, at agreed deadlines, for their activities carried out to update the securities accounts of the shareholders;
- FIS & CPA: guarantees intermediaries to deliver all details needed to update the shareholders book or to ensure shareholders participation in the General Meeting to equity issuers or their agents on a fully STP and controlled basis;
- Financial Instruments Database: includes data of prevented and drawing-subject securities (provided directly by Monte Titoli) and those of all bonds eligible for centralized management (provided by the Italian Stock Exchange).
All services are completely STP on instructions, from the processing and reporting point of view, and may be operated through the supported connectivity channels (RNI, MT-X and SWIFT).