Products and Services
CC&G has expanded its Central Counterparty (CCP) services to cover a broad range of trading venues and asset classes:
- Shares, warrants, convertible bonds traded on MTA.
- Closed-end funds, Investment Companies and Real Estate Investment Company traded on MIV.
- ETF and ETC traded on ETFPlus.
- Index Futures, Index Options, Single Stock Options, Sigle Stock Futures traded on IDEM.
- Baseload Enenrgy Futures, Peakload Energy Futures traded on IDEX.
- Durum Wheat Futures traded on AGREX.
- Italian Government Bonds and Repos traded on EuroMTS, MTS, ICAP and E-mid (the latter includes also Corporate Bonds).
- Bonds and Corporate Bonds traded on MOT, EuroTLX and Hi-mtf.
- In addition CC&G also provides a guarantee service on the NEW MIC, Interbank Collateralised market.
- Repo contracts traded on regulated markets and for collateral management assisted by the Collateral Management service X-COM
- Euro bonds settling in the International Central Securities Depositories (ICSDs) Euroclear Bank and Clearstream Banking Luxembourg Brussels.
Derivatives in brief