UnaVista Partner Programme
Thursday 23 February, 2017
Introduction to UnaVista's partner programme
UnaVista is a global hosted platform for all matching, reconciliation and regulatory reporting needs. We offer a range of business solutions through one interface designed to help firms become more efficient and reduce operational and regulatory risk across all asset classes. UnaVista benefits not just from its industry leading technical capabilities, but also from being part of the wider portfolio of offerings from The London Stock Exchange Group.
Which partnership is right for you?
UnaVista's Partner Programme seeks to bring together the world's leading financial services technology and consultancy firms to help the markets become more efficient and reduce operational and regulatory risk. The Programme offers two tiers to meet the needs of its partners.
- Foundation provides an entry point for partners.
- FoundationPlus provides for a strategic partnership through joint investment.
The programme enables partners
- Access UnaVista's market-leading technology to broaden solution offerings.
- Powerful marketing through joint branding programmes to drive increased sales in new markets.
- Leverage UnaVista's resources and enablement programmes to increase revenues.
UnaVista in numbers
- More than 3,000 companies globally across 86 countries.
- Over 10,000 reporting firms across EMIR and MiFID.
- Processes in excess of 5 billion transactions annually across all asset classes.
UnaVista's Business Solutions
Our off-the-shelf solutions provide quick and comprehensive results while the platform's underlying technology helps firms solve a multitude of bespoke problems. In order to broaden the solutions UnaVista can offer to its clients, it has introduced a Partner Programme that enables consulting firms, system integrators and technology companies to leverage their best-in-class capabilities to help firms in the financialindustry solve a range of business challenges.
If you're interested in becoming part of the UnaVista Partner Programme, please contact our Partnership team at PartnerWithUnaVista@lseg.com.