Partner Event Launch Highlight Video
UnaVista Partner Programme
Introduction to UnaVista's Partner Programme
UnaVista's Partner Programme gives firms an opportunity to be part of one of the largest RegTech communities in the world. UnaVista is an industry leading regulatory compliance and data integrity platform helping firms reduce their operational and regulatory risk.
With over 60,000 users across 6 continents in the financial services, energy and corporate sectors, our clients benefit from UnaVista’s flexible technology, renowned customer service and the regulatory expertise of the London Stock Exchange Group.
Firms wishing to partner with UnaVista and be part of the community can leverage this expertise to enhance their own offerings and to provide a more integrated approach for clients’ regulatory needs.
Which partnership is right for you?
UnaVista's Partner Programme seeks to bring together the world's leading financial services technology and consultancy firms to help the markets become more efficient and reduce operational and regulatory risk. The Programme offers two tiers to meet the needs of its partners.
Our Foundation tier provides a host of benefits to augment partners’ products and services by providing Support, Enablement and Education capabilities.
Some of the benefits of this fee-based partnership tier include:
- UnaVista platform software specification
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environment
- Half-day regulatory overview training
- Access to the partner portal
- Bi-lateral logo usage on website
- Participation in UnaVista targeted campaigns as appropriate
- Access to the UnaVista Ambassador Network programme
- Technical support
Our FoundationPlus tier builds on the Foundation level to drive joint go-to-market partnerships with an additional focus on sales and marketing.
In addition to the benefits of the Foundation tier, partners in the FoundationPlus fee-based tier include:
- Business plan and metrics target for consulting firms, system integrators and technology firms based on revenue and for software vendors, based on number of clients
- Joint solution plan and go-to-market plan for consulting firms and system integrators
- Input into UnaVista roadmap and invitation to the advisory council
The programme enables partners
- Access UnaVista's market-leading technology to broaden solution offerings.
- Powerful marketing through joint branding programmes to drive increased sales in new markets.
- Leverage UnaVista's resources and enablement programmes to increase revenues.
- Harness the power of the London Stock Exchange brand value.
UnaVista in numbers
- More than 3,000 companies globally across 86 countries.
- Over 10,000 reporting firms across EMIR and MiFID.
- Processes in excess of 5 billion transactions annually across all asset classes.
UnaVista's Business Solutions
Our out-of-the-box solutions provide quick and comprehensive results while the platform's underlying technology helps firms solve a multitude of bespoke problems. In order to broaden the solutions UnaVista can offer to its clients, it has introduced a Partner Programme that enables consulting firms, system integrators and technology companies to leverage their best-in-class capabilities to help firms in the financialindustry solve a range of business challenges.
If you're interested in becoming part of the UnaVista Partner Programme, please contact our Partnership team at PartnerWithUnaVista@lseg.com.