How to admit securities to the International Securities Market
Admitting securities to ISM requires a direct submission only to London Stock Exchange. To support ISM issuers and advisers, the Primary Market Regulation team, with a depth of regulatory and fixed income experience, are responsible for managing the admission process.
Full details on how to make an application are set out below.
How to be admitted to trading
Admission to trading on ISM requires a direct submission (no listing agents are required). Full details on how to be admitted to trading are set out in Section 3 of the ISM Rulebook and summarised below. Any queries should be submitted to ISM@lseg.com.
- Submit your (a) draft admission particulars, if applicable; (b) draft ISM Form 1 (which should be completed to the extent possible); (c) eligibility checklist and relevant information checklists to ISMapplication@lseg.com (checklists only need to be submitted with initial draft and no annotation is required); and any omission of information request, if applicable to ISMapplication@lseg.com.
- We will provide our comments within three days of your first submission.
- Respond to the comments email with (a) revised draft admission particulars, if applicable; and (b) any responses to comments.
- We will provide our comments within two days of your subsequent submissions.
- Submit your (a) final admission particulars, if applicable; and (b) final and signed ISM Form 1 to ISMapplication@lseg.com by 9 a.m. (UK local time) one business day before the day on which admission to trading is sought.
- When we confirm eligibility of your admission particulars, we will announce the decision to admit the securities to ISM via a Dealing Notice which will be announced on RNS.
- For pricing supplements issued under a programme facility established on ISM, the pricing supplement needs to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2 p.m. (UK local time), one business day prior to admission to trading.
Supplementary admission particulars
- Submit supplementary admission particulars to ISMapplication@lseg.com and we will endeavour to process within one business day.