You are here
- Asia Capital Markets Day
Asia Capital Markets Day
London Stock Exchange
10 Paternoster Square
Exploring London's role in capital raising for Asian corporates and in the benchmarking and trading of Asian securities.
- Over 500 out of 2500 companies on London Stock Exchange markets are from emerging markets, taking up nearly half (c. $3 trn) of the total market capitalisation. Over 90 companies are from Asia.*
- On IOB, the DR market, over 1/3 of the 209 issuers are from Asia. The order book liquidity of Samsung Electronics is greater than 50 FTSE 100 stocks.*
- We have seen a trend of Asian corporates increasing their M&A activities in Europe.
- Many asset managers now directly trade in some of the Asian markets , but also use London as an alternative pool of liquidity for hedging or buying securities that are not easily accessible locally.
(*Source: London Stock Exchange data, by country of incorporation.)
The event gathers senior representatives from Asian corporates, UK and European advisories, asset managers and the trading community. There will be networking opportunities for all participants to discuss what’s next for Asia and for London.
Confirmed companies include:
- Samsung Electronics
- Hon Hai Precision Industry
- Bright Food
- China Reinsurance
- China Food Company
- Yoma Strategic Holdings
- PT BW Plantation TBK
- China Ruifeng Renewable Energy
We look forward to welcoming you at London Stock Exchange. Attendance is by invitation only.
FTSE China A-shares and Global Indices (Download)
+44 (0)20 7797 4312
+44 (0)20 7797 1599
For sponsorship opportunity please contact email@example.com