Partnerships with business schools and universities
At London Stock Exchange Group Academy, we are passionate about the creation and impact of our knowledge and the insights that our privileged position within today's capital markets provides. We value the opportunity to share insights, support innovation and to teach tomorrow’s leaders, which is why strengthening our partnerships with the leading business schools and universities is so important to us and why we have built up an impressive track record in this area both in the UK and internationally. Our partners utilise our strengths across the breadth of today' capital markets from corporate finance, governance and regulation to trading strategies, risk management and post-trade. Our faculty bridges the gap between the academic and financial world, seeking out innovative ways to help universities and business schools bring our unique insights and a market practitioner perspective into their programmes.
The benefits of a partnership with us include:
- Access to the unique specialist knowledge and know-how of our internal expertise
- World-class programmes combining academic rigour with real and practical relevance in today’s capital markets, delivered face-to-face and online.
- Access to over 300 leading market practitioners worldwide
- Innovative and value-driven learning methodologies
- Networking opportunities for students with market practitioners and industry experts
There are many ways to partner with London Stock Exchange Group Academy:
- Collaboration on the development of bespoke modules that either form part of, or sit alongside, existing undergraduate and masters programmes - both face to face and online
- Provision and delivery of additional content to enable your students to gain internationally recognised CISI qualifications alongside their degree or Masters
- Development of trading room floor simulation training modules to complement your existing programmes
- Customised capital markets training days delivered either in house or at London Stock Exchange Group Head Quarters in the City of London