London Stock Exchange Group is an exciting place to work offering an intellectually challenging and stimulating environment. We have a culture of excellence and look for people who are passionate in what they do and deliver the highest standards of performance.
We recognise that our continued success is dependant on the performance and ability of all our employees. To ensure this future success we are committed to creating and maintaining a culture that fosters an inclusive, diverse workforce and an environment in which every employee is valued and given opportunities to achieve his or her full potential.
What will a career with London Stock Exchange Group offer me?
To ensure that we attract and retain talented individuals we:
- Provide a first class working environment in the centre of the financial community;
- Encourage collaborative working relationships where employees feel able to express themselves and where achievement and performance are recognised;
- Maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans and performance management;
- Develop skills and knowledge through training, coaching and mentoring and by giving employees the opportunity to work on challenging projects;
- Promote an environment of equality of opportunity.
What benefits and rewards will I receive?
Our culture of meritocracy means that we believe in sharing our success with our employees by rewarding them both financially and through career development. Salaries are reviewed annually, we have an annual bonus scheme which is focused on individual and corporate performance and we offer further benefits which are tailored to local markets. As well as this we offer share incentive schemes which are based on best market practice and the specific needs of the business. This ensures our employees are also rewarded for delivering shareholder value.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our values and passion for success and growth.
All our vacancies are published by group company and applications should be made through these sites.
What happens once I have applied?
The local recruitment team will assess your skills and experience against current opportunities.
Our recruitment process is thorough and seeks to explore and understand not just your past working experience but also assess your future potential.
If you share our values and believe you have the drive and ambition to work with us, we encourage you to apply.