Unleash the potential of low-latency trading for non-members
London Stock Exchange's Sponsored Access service allows non members a direct technical connection to the LSE's electronic order book under the trading codes of a Sponsoring Firm. Sponsored Users will be able to execute low latency strategies in all centrally cleared securities, including FTSE100 and FTSE250 stocks, International Order Book, ETFs and ETCs. A parallel service will also be available to access pan-European lit and dark order books operated by Turquoise.
- Retain broker execution relationship
- Independent connectivity
- Option to host in LSE data centre
- Cancel on disconnect
- Post trade drop copy
- Trade Turquoise pan European MTF with the same
- Direct access to the deepest pool of liquidity in UK equities
- Execute low latency strategies in FTSE 100, FTSE 250, ETFs, ETCs and all other centrally cleared securities
- Trade the centrally cleared instruments of the LSE's emerging market service: International Order Book
- Establish a technical connection to the LSE's trading system while retaining a broker execution relationship
- Full range of LSE connectivity options, including ultra-low latency exchange hosting
- All orders are submitted under the codes of the Sponsoring Firm and subject to the same rules and supervision as member firm flow
- Exchange Level Controls intermediate the Sponsored User's flow on behalf of the Sponsoring Firm
- Participants connect to the LSE based on the native interface
- Sponsoring Firms are provided with a drop copy service in order to monitor the Sponsored User
- Sponsoring Firms have access to a Sponsored Portal allowing them to remotely modify certain parameters of the Exchange Level Controls
- Sponsored Users can receive market data directly from the LSE or from a vendor
Sponsored Users have a choice of connectivity options to access the LSE's trading system, ranging from ultra-low latency exchange hosting, Extranex and third party network providers. Hosted participants also benefit from a carrier-neutral connectivity model between their hosted equipment and their external locations.
Exchange Level Controls provide a layer of pre-trade risk management, while the post-trade drop copy allows the Sponsoring Firms to view the Sponsored Users activity. Sponsoring Firms also have access to a Sponsor Portal where they can adjust certain parameters of the Exchange Level Controls that apply to their individual users.
In the event of the Sponsored User losing their connection to the trading system, or the Sponsoring Firm losing their post trade drop copy connection, all Sponsored User open orders will be cancelled.
Sponsored Users apply for the service via their chosen Sponsoring Firm.