Real time data Pricing and Policies
Whether you take data direct from the Exchange or via a licensed distributor, data distributors need to sign a licence agreement to receive our data and redistribute it to clients. Below you can download the complete range of licences, as well as our pricing lists and policy documents.
London Stock Exchange
- Real Time Market Data Agreement – Effective from 1 January 2014
- Real Time Market Data Agreement - Valid until 30 December 2013
- LSE Non Display and Other Application Usage Customer Declaration
- FTSE Non-Display Customer Declaration - August 2012
- Market Data Display and Reporting Policies 2008
- Recommended Display and Derived Information Guidelines - July 2013
Commercial & Contractual Notifications
- New pricing for London Stock Exchange Redistribution Licenses, Data Charges and Non-Display and Other Application Usage Charges 01/10/13
- New pricing for London Stock Exchange Redistribution Licenses, Data Charges and Non-Display and Other Application Usage Charges 29/04/13
- Revised pricing of London Stock Exchange redistribution licences 30/09/11
- Introduction of a derived data licence for data use in the commercial calculation and distribution of indices
- Introduction of new Last Trade Price licence 13/05/11
- Non-Display Usage of Real Time Data 24/01/11
- London Stock Exchange Group introduces direct reporting and netting for real time display terminals 15/11/10
- New LSE real time data enterprise policies: non-display and other application usage 15/11/10
- Real Time Data Pricing - UK Level 1 Private Investors 14/07/10
- Launch of New Real Time Post-trade Market Data Services 14/07/10
Member Firm Real Time Data charge discounts
Discounted Real Time Data charges are applicable in respect of Member Firms receiving data in the following categories:
- UK Level 1
- International Level 1
- UK Level 2
- International Level 2
The criteria for eligibility for Member Firm data charges is solely in respect of business conducted by a Member Firm at specific locations registered in advance with the Exchange.
We realise that certain regulatory authorities in some countries (such as the USA) prevent broker locations, located in those countries, from taking advantage of member data charge rates, even though those offices may in fact be conducting London Stock Exchange business (routing orders indirectly through to London 'member' locations for direct execution).
We do not wish this market data policy, designed to be equitable, to preclude customer locations as a result of certain local market regulatory requirements. Therefore, Member Firms may additionally register these locations as eligible for these data charge discounts.
Please note that this criteria does not include any buy-side business entities that may be subsidaries of the firm.
A Member Firm would not be eligible for Member Firm data charges in respect of any information vending business carried on at the same location as Member Firm business.
It is the responsibility of Member Firm Compliance Officers to provide advance notification, at least 21 days in writing, of such locations, and any changes, to their Exchange Account Manager.
London Stock Exchange provides monthly lists of eligible locations for discounted Member Firm data charges to both market data licensees and also to non-redistributing customers receiving market data directly from the London Stock Exchange. These documents can be downloaded from our 'key downloads' section on this page.